Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Gary was buried Monday, April 6th. There was service at The Temple of Concord in Syracuse. It truly was a celbration of his life.His son Alex spoke eloquently about Gary as a dad. Two friends, Stuart Lehrman and David Goldberg spoke of their escapades with Gary from high school through gradauate school. I reminisced about our childhood.
I ended saying " Gary did not believe in an afterlife. We had the conversation several times about the possibility and he was skeptical. I told that I did believe…that I chose to believe. That our spirit exists in some form, somewhere. And I know for a certainty that Gary is somewhere tying someone’s shoes together right now as we sit here. And I know he will watch over Rhonda, Danielle and Alex forever. Just as he will live in our hearts and memories. FOREVER

Susan Klatsky

No comments: